Knowing your waist measurement is useful for various reasons including health assessments and fitting clothes. Taking your waist measurement is easy when done the right way. With only a soft measuring tape and some know-how, you'll be set with accurate measurements in no time.
How to use it:
1. Remove or raise clothing. Remove your shirt or raise to just below your chest. To get an accurate measurement, you need to remove any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2. Find your waist. Use your fingers to find the top of your hips and the base of your rib cage. Your waist is the soft, fleshy section between these two bony parts. It will also be the narrowest part of your torso.
3. Take your measurement. Stand up straight and exhale slowly. Hold the end of the tape measure at your navel and bring it around your waist to the front. The measuring tape should be parallel to the floor and fit snugly around your torso without digging into your skin.
4. Read the tape. Look at the place on the tape where the zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
5,Double-check your measurement. Repeat the measurement once more to ensure the accuracy of your original measurement. If it is different from the first time, measure for a third time and take the average of the three numbers.
- Measures any body part - arm, thigh, calf, chest, waist, hips, and more!
- Stylish design helps with ease of measurement
- Push-button retraction and locking feature ensure snug measurement and superior accuracy
- Sturdy vinyl tape makes it long lasting. Simple to use.
- Measures up to 60 inches in length (152 cm)
Item Type: Body Fat Measuring Tape
Measure Range: 1.5 meter (60 inch)
Package: 1 piece
We offer easy, free exchanges for 30 days. If there’s ANYTHING wrong with your order, please let us make it right!
Worried your item won’t fit you? Made a mistake? Even with all the help we provide, it can happen. You have 30 days to ask for another size and we’ll send it over - free of charge!