Maintaining a consistent exercise routine can be difficult sometimes. There are days when you don’t feel like going to the gym, days when you look in the mirror and don’t feel as confident as you want to feel, and days when you struggle to finish your entire workout.
We get it. When we ourselves experience days like these, we turn to our favorite motivational quotes for inspiration. These ten quotes we’re about to share with you give us courage and confidence, and they also remind us how worthwhile it is to be on this ongoing fitness journey.
- “You can either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” —Jim Rohn
- “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” —Jess C. Scott
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” —Michael Jordan
- “Sweat is fat crying.” —Anonymous
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” —Anonymous
- “The same voice that says ‘give up’ can also be trained to say ‘keep going.”—Anonymous
- “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” —Khloe Kardashian
If one or more of these quotes resonates with you, print it out and hang it up in a place where you’ll see it every day. You could even write one of the quotes on a piece of paper and keep it in your gym bag. We hope these quotes will keep you as motivated as they’ve kept us.
By the way, don’t forget that Kewlioo offers a wide selection of workout gear. We exist to enhance and elevate your fitness experience. Our saunawear products in particular can help you achieve fantastic results. Check out our heat-trapping saunawear collection here.
Just for good measure, here’s one more quote for you. It comes from Arnold Schwarzenegger, who knows a thing or two about persistence and working out: “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”